I've started building a new template to get my main content section as the first item in the source and solve some of my clearing problems. Works great everywhere, except, now image this, Internet Deplorer. The problem seems to be within either the "nav" or "subnav" lists that follow one another. I've gone around in circles to no avail. The file and CSS both validate and work on Safari, FF and Opera on the Mac side. IE doesn't play on Windows or the Mac side. I'm not sure if its my lists or the layout. Any help will be greatly appreciated. The files:

http://vtest.jrations.com/test_page.php

http://www.jrations.com/css/main_final.css

wayne

Wayne Godfrey