hi all

this is the first time I've done anything like this but I'm wondering what it
takes to display two languages (and therefore two charsets) on the same page? -
English and German

the content will be a side-by-side translation of each language

thanx
barry.b

PS: no doubt I'll have more questions later but I'm starting from the display
and working backwards  to the content storage (ensuring the database can
support unicode, etc) and then the content "capture" (a form in either English
and German)