Hi Tee,

Why not say in the text of the page, "opens in new browser window" in
parentheses after the link? (If it's a pdf or other file type, state that here
as well, together with the file size.) The WCAG says you should warn people and
in *most* cases adding in the warning works well. A lot of (visual) users might
miss the warning if it's in a title, which can take a second or two to show up.

I do know from experience that sometimes it interrupts the flow of text when
the "opens in new window" warning is used. But personally I think the warning
is important if you *do* open a new window.

--
Vicki Berry
DistinctiveWeb