From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Andy Budd
Sent: Wednesday, 21 September 2005 9:19 AM
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: Re: [WSG] Clearleft.com

> A little on the boring side, where are the images, the site is just
> text.....

Well I wanted to make the logo spin, but the others thought it was a bad
idea ;-)

Seriously though, we will be adding pictures of us on the relevant "about"
pages, as well as creating  a case study area in the not too distant future
to highlight interesting work.

However I do think that the site is about the text rather than superfluous
images, so we wanted to put the content at the forefront of the site.

Yours

Andy Budd

http://www.andybudd.com/
01273 241355