Ok,  For the moment being, I am going to ignore the links in the top right corner and the fieldset in the bottom left.

--zachary

On 10/2/05, Felix Miata <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hopkins Programming wrote:

> > http://www.hopkinsprogramming.net/

> Ok guys, I've reworked some of the heights and background images to
> allow for extended text resizing.

> I think I got all of the big stuff, does it look & work ok for you now
> Felix?

You're still not giving several things enough space:
http://mrmazda.no-ip.com/SS/hopkinsp2.png
--
"Be quick to listen, slow to speak."                James 1:19 NIV

Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://members.ij.net/mrmazda/auth/

The discussion list for  http://webstandardsgroup.org/

[EMAIL PROTECTED]