From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Derek Featherstone
Sent: Tuesday, 11 October 2005 10:56 AM
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: RE: [WSG] simplyaccessible.org

On 10/11/05, Terrence Wood wrote:

>Agreed, you are absolutely correct. Doh! I didn't acutally check the
>source code, no wonder my earlier post was confusing. Sorry Derek.

No worries...

>If anyone *is* interested in replicating Dereks layout without the
>extra div's try this:

<snip />

for what it's worth - I did try using that at certain points, but
generally preferred to add in explicit divs to provide another hook for
styling. YMMV - I also preferred to place each "row" in a block level
element so that without author styles each form field and its label is
still on a row of its own, though that use case may not be as important.

Now then, I'd better get back to it so that I can post the second round
of examples... :)

Cheers,
Derek.
--
Derek Featherstone   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
tel: 613-599-9784  1-866-932-4878 (toll-free in North America)