That is very strange...when i 'edit css' via the web developers toolbar in ff the space goes away even after you close the 'edit css' window until you refresh...I have no idea.

Buddy

Joseph R. B. Taylor wrote:

Guys and gals,

check this out.  http://hayteam.sitesbyjoe.com/default.asp

I get this occasional bug to show in Firefox for Windows. What happens is occasionally Firefox puts a big space at the bottom of my content before just before the footer as if I had a bunch of spaces in there. It doesn't always happen, but sometimes it shows up if I refresh a few times, then after another refresh it disappears.

I have also seen it creep on this site too: http://northstartraffic.com/default.asp

It seems as though it is set off by content that is longer than the page, I've also gotten it to pop up more often when I fiddle with the declaration of link styles in the footer. Its very strange and hopefully its not me!

If anyone is aware of this, or has a known fix for this please let me know!

Thanks,

Joseph R. B. Taylor
Sites by Joe, LLC
408 Route 47 South