Christian Montoya wrote:
> OK, now you have me very excited. Does this go in external
> stylesheets? How's the support for IE browsers? Other browsers? Tell
> me more.

G'day Christian,

The expression code that Paul used (and which I often use myself) is proprietary to Microsoft. IE allows some Javascript within CSS files. It is however invalid according to W3C standards. When using code like that, I add it in a separate IEhacks.css file via conditional comments (or I'd like to!). But, then, we all do that, right?

Cheers
Lachlan