Thanks for clarifiying Terrence-i should have made my
example more accurate.

The url shceme is query based,
i saw a thread about that recently i will look it up.

So-should i use the <link> attribute as Charlie said
in addition to the redundant links? Or does the query based url throw a
wrench in the <link> attribute?

"..it could be hotels/county gives a better result in
        navigation terms"

This makes sense but this particular site has a lot of
categories and sub categories, almost as many as counties...

thanks a million
-kvnmcwebn