From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of russ - maxdesign
Sent: Thursday, 24 November 2005 1:03 PM
To: Web Standards Group
Subject: [WSG] Working Drafts: Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0

From the W3C

The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) Working Group has released
Working Drafts of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 [1] and HTML
Techniques for WCAG 2.0 [2] and a First Public Working Draft of
Understanding WCAG 2.0 [3]. Following WCAG makes Web content more accessible
to the vast majority of users, including people with disabilities and older
users, using many different devices including a wide variety of assistive
technology. Read about the Web Accessibility Initiative [4].

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-WCAG20-20051123/
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-UNDERSTANDING-WCAG20-20051123/
[3] http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-UNDERSTANDING-WCAG20-20051123/
[4] http://www.w3.org/WAI/

Thanks
Russ

Andrew Cunningham
e-Diversity and Content Infrastructure Solutions
Public Libraries Unit, Vicnet
State Library of Victoria
328 Swanston Street
Melbourne  VIC  3000