Lea de Groot wrote:
On 25/11/2005, at 9:29 PM, Mark Harris wrote:

Point out to your client that IE5.2 is so flakey it might as well be in sanskrit and that and smart people using Macs will be using Safari or Firefox ;-)

No, IE5.2 is the browser of choice for OS9 (and I assume lower! :( ) users.
I don't think they have much of an alternative.
Of course, the numbers are probably getting pretty low now...

Good point. I only started using a Mac on OSX so I didn't know that. Will Firefox run on OS9?

mark