Hiya all,

I've been working in my free time for over a month to create the best possible standards compliant theme for the Typo weblog system. It's an entry for the Typo theme contest.

My template is valid XHTML 1.0 Strict and should work in a very large amount of browsers. I still have a problem with MSIE 5.2 for Mac. It simply crashes. IE 5.0 on PC is visually fine but throws Javascript errors. There's a sort of ugly but functioning fallback for non-ajax commenting in IE 5.0 because of the non-working javascript.

My question: What do you guys think of the template, do you spot any problems in certain browsers and
is there a way to get it to behave in MSIE 5.2 for mac?

Any advice that may improve standards compatibility is appreciated. It would be really cool if I could MSIE for mac to at least visually function.

The address:

http://www.w3-labs.com/

Thanks in advance!

Marco