ADMIN THREAD CLOSED

Please do not reply to this thread on list.

If you wish to answer the original question, please do so offlist.

Reason for closure: This thread has moved a long way from the original
question. It has now moved into the area of strongly held personal opinions.
This is just one step away from things getting messy.

If you are concerned about the closing of this thread, do not express your
opinion/concern/anger/joy to the list. Instead, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks you
Russ