Jorge Laranjo wrote:
On 18/12/05 1:25, "Lachlan Hunt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

No-one can possibly offer you any useful advice on how to solve this
problem because you haven't provided a link, we can't see the problem
for ourselves, we don't know what styles you have applied and thus have
no idea what may be causing the issue in IE.

I think that is http://www.constantconcept.com/

My mistake, I didn't look in the sig. Although, it's generally a good idea to explicitly state which site is being talked about in the body of the message anyway.

--
Lachlan Hunt
http://lachy.id.au/