Hey Jose,

It seems that you are referring to the <li> elements within the
#contentright <div>?

I don¹t have IE in front of me but there is a known "whitespace bug" to do
with IE and list items.

There are a range of methods that can be used to fix it including:

1. floating the <li>

2. setting the <a> element to display block, moving the background image to
this element and then adding "display: inline" to overcome whitespace
issues.

3. using negative margins on the <li>

4. playing with border-bottom on the <li>

Best to try them all and see which suits your needs.

On another note, you seem to have linked to the one css file twice in the
head of your document.

First link:
<link rel="stylesheet"
href="http://constantconcept.com/wp-content/themes/mio/style.css";
type="text/css" media="screen" />

Second link:
<!--
@import url("http://constantconcept.com/wp-content/themes/mio/style.css";);
-->

If the aim is to hide styles from older browsers, the second method may be
best, but it would definitely be best to link to the same file only once...
Unless I am missing something here  :)

Finally, everyone stuffs up their first post or two to mail lists. I think I
stuffed up my first 20 or so... Don't stress about it!

HTH
Russ