+ getting into microformats

And all the new buzzwords - AJAX, Web 2.0, tags, folksonomy... :)

OK, kidding aside, the best thing I noticed this year was that I changed my approach to all the bits of web design - separated visuals, technology, standards etc. just don't matter - it's user who matters. User experience and user centered design is the key. And for sure, standards, good visuals, accessible and usable site as well as credibility and good information architecture are parts of it. Nothing of this can make the site by itself.

--
Jan Brasna :: www.alphanumeric.cz | www.janbrasna.com | www.wdnews.net