Thanks for the help Seona,

I followed the advice in the URL you sent me and
everything works great. Well, sorta...

Adjusting the height created another issue in Opera 8.
It's no longer displaying the background image for
#sitewrapper. I'm not sure if it's a bug in Opera 8,
or it's due to my inexperience with CSS. I've tried
setting height to 100% in each id selector  and tried
various arrangements, but that didn't work. anybody
have any advice?

Example:
http://www.browsercam.com/public.aspx?proj_id=218649
Page...: http://tinyurl.com/ae5uo
CSS....: http://tinyurl.com/ddllf

Thanks for the help,

James

If you respond via mailing list please don't include
my URL to my site. I don't want it archived on the
list. Thanks!

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com