Son of Suckerfish can do several levels:
http://www.htmldog.com/articles/suckerfish/dropdowns/

We developed our own in-house CMS and it works fine with that!

On 11/01/06, Taco Fleur - Pacific Fox <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I had a look at Suckerfish Dropdowns but it seems to go only one level deep,
> I need several levels deep.
>
> Kind regards,
>

> Taco Fleur - CEO
> Pacific Fox http://www.pacificfox.com.au an industry leader with commercial
> IT experience since 1994 .
>
> *
>         Web Design and Development
> *
>         SMS Solutions, including developer API
> *
>         Domain Registration, .COM for as low as fifteen dollars a year,
> .COM.AU for fifty dollars two years!
> *
>         BlackBerryR Business Solutions www.OzBlackBerry.com
> *
>         We endorse PayPal, accept payments online now!
> *
>         Seamless Merchant integration

Jason Foss
http://www.almost-anything.com.au
http://www.waterfallweb.net
Windows Messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
North Rockhampton, Queensland, Australia