David,

Same shifting top nav thing in FF 1.0.7/Mac.

Also, the color of the top links on hover is on the light side, so that they fade into the background a bit.

And how come we can't have two guys snogging a girl?? ;-)

Cheers,
Wendy

David Nicol wrote:
Hi everyone,
I'd appreciate it very much if you could take a quick look at: http://www.shetlandcoffee.com/ All comments welcome. In particular, please let me know if you spot anything that I'd need to fix before my client begins to promote the site. Thank you in advance. Kind regards
David Nicol
www.nbcommunication.com <http://www.nbcommunication.com>