Guys and Gals,

There's certainly a mass of hype surrounding Ruby these days.

It raises this question for me.

I usually still use classic ASP for my server-side stuff, but have begun playing with PHP as well, since ASP is obviously over whether its a good tool or not.

Now Ruby is pounding on my door, claiming to be the next best thing.

Are many of you already using Ruby? Thus far, I've only seen that it increases the add/update/delete coding speed.

If the general feeling among is that this will become the method of choice in the future, perhaps I should come on board....

If you want to keep this list clean, just email me your thoughts if you like.

Thanks,
--
Joseph R. B. Taylor
Sites by Joe, LLC