I have a simple CSS vertical menu, nothing fancy, no graphic used for background. Client wants to add extra pages in one of the menu tab, I have PV II MM2 but really prefer not to use it as it requires me to change all menu tabs and turn the css background color to graphic (unless I am mistaken!). Did a quick search on WSG archives as well as css-discuss.incutio, I can't find anything. Am I mistaken that the CSS drop-down menu technique of PIE, TJKDesign and Suckerfish can't make to flyout?

HTML Dog has an example (at bottom of article) of a vertical (flyout) menu using a revised suckerfish technique:

http://www.htmldog.com/articles/suckerfish/dropdowns/

Cheers

Nathan