-----Original Message-----
From: Felix Miata [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please tell us which combination(s) of display size and resolution and
at which DPI values your description applies to:

13" on 800x600
13" on 1152x864 <-- !!!!!!! Sadist :)
21" on 2048x1536
22" on 2048x1536
Less than 13" or 800x600
Other

All of them, because I'm talking about the pixel size of the fonts, not the physical of pixel dimentions of the users' display. In IE, normal size tahoma or verdana will display at X pixels high by by default, regardless of resolution. It is the fact the these fonts look bad at the default PIXEL heights that I was complaining about. And BTW. I'm not including non-standard PPI settings here as they just mess everything up

Stephen