Christian Montoya wrote:
http://sirokai.googlepages.com/home

If you do a view source you will see some pretty bad markup. An XHTML
 1.0 Strict doctype with invalid nesting and font tags.

No surprises there...

        "Welcome to the future"

...It will look a lot like the past, I'm afraid.
What can be destroyed, will be destroyed.

I think this won't be good for XHTML if everyone is publishing pages through Google's service with the doctype and bad markup.

Neither Google, nor most of those who might use that or similar
services, care all that much about XHTML - or any other standard.

Now, which Task Force over at <http://www.webstandards.org/> should take
on the task of "fixing" this Google service? Should keep any Task Force
busy for a long - long - time. Outcome? ...? Doesn't hurt trying though.

        Georg
--
http://www.gunlaug.no