On 06/02/27 07:35 Adam Morris apparently typed:

http://www.megustalatelevision.com/uwish

I'm trying to provide two versions: fixed and fluid.

On FF everything is fine, IE not too sure about... but Safari..!
On returning to fixed width after choosing the fluid version, all
background images aren't there anymore, and, sometimes, the entire
page is missing except the body background colour!! Refreshing the
page brings things back to normal. I have used the same styleswitcher
script on my personal site and everything's fine... any ideas?

I know my eyes are old and tired, but I just don't see any way to trigger any styleswitcher.
--
"Love your neighbor as yourself."             Mark 12:31 NIV

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://mrmazda.no-ip.com/auth/auth