Kim Kruse wrote:
Hi Lachlan,

Just a design opinion...

Ok, I'll pass it on to the designers.

The main area (#main) looks a little "squeezed" between the rather heavy right and left sides. Maybe make the h2 bigger and

I know. It worked better when there was less introductory text on the homepage.

make the intro below strong. (It is, but double strong!!...

<strong>important text (styled in blue)</strong>

It was the most semantically correct way I could find to markup the different levels of importance. There's are other combinations of nested <em> aswell (see the stylesheet).

I don't know if that's why it doesn't come up as strong on my screen (W2K/FF
1.5).

Not sure what you mean by that.

Also the #main text is not the same size on all pages!

It's only different on the homepage (by design), everything else is the same.

IMO the text would stand out more if you used the darker blue from the logo instead of the paleish blue you use right now.

Ok, I'll let the designer know.

If the text is increased the text in the boxes on the left side "drops out" of the bg img. Maybe Thierrys TIP would work nice here?

What's Thierrys TIP?

Besides that I looks great... and I'm crazy over the form validation. Looks awesome.

Thanks.

--
Lachlan Hunt
http://lachy.id.au/