I have dialup that connects at 26.400 and it loaded very quickly for me! I was surprised. Nice design too

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lachlan Hunt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <wsg@webstandardsgroup.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 02, 2006 10:46 AM
Subject: Re: [WSG] Site Check/Launch: Edentiti.com

Tom Livingston wrote:

On 3/2/06 10:31 AM, "Lachlan Hunt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

[1] http://edentiti.com/

Took _minutes_ for the home page to display, and once it did, it still
wasn't finished loading "things".

Mac OS 10.4.5 Safari 2.0.3

Really? Maybe the server can't cope with the load very well, it's loads just as fast in Safari for me, as it does in everything else. I find IE slightly slower because of the IE7 and the DOM patch scripts initialising, but nothing too serious.

--
Lachlan Hunt
http://lachy.id.au/