Guys!
You are wonderful!!

I would never have thought of that ­ and still have no idea why that would
make a difference! I¹ve changed it on the site and it¹s fine in IE7. If you
want to give it one last look in IE6 that¹d be wonderful (but I am sure I
can find someone somewhere here at UQ with IE6 if you can¹t!)

Thank you so much!!

- susie