Paul Bennett wrote:

> In Firefox and Opera - the flash video shows the message 'a
> required component is missing from your system! Click here to
> add component'
> (no js errors in either browser)

Unless you consider it a logic error to prompt the user to download
an ActiveX DLL to a Linux system  :-)

Thanks for pointing out that message, though -- I totally overlooked
it, as that area seemed merely decorative.

"You can't use our web site!" might oughta be a little bolder...

To the original question -- have all the people complaining about
crashing browsers downloaded and installed this extension? Or are
they all using IE? Or _____ ? I'd isolate common threads first.

FWIW,
--
Hassan Schroeder ----------------------------- [EMAIL PROTECTED]