On 2007/05/25 18:07 (GMT+1000) Kane Tapping apparently typed:

> Felix Miata wrote:

>>arbitrarily assuming that there's something wrong with the user's choice
> of default ...

> I guess we also shouldnt be second guessing our users choice of font,
> weight, spacing, color ... positioning ?

Those are part of a continuum of things that have a greater or lesser impact
on legibility/usability compared to the foundational element that is text
size. CSS provides both users and authors a great deal of power. The wise
exercise restraint is utilizing that power.
--
"The path of the righteous is like the first gleam of dawn, shining
ever brighter till the full light of day."      Proverbs 4:18 NIV

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409