Lyn

If it's a fluid design, surely  height and width are inextricably linked.
As the width narrows, the height increases. From your description, maybe
your client seems to be lacking in web content, which cannot be cured by
means of design alone.  If they're obsessed with having so few words, maybe
make the font larger.

--
Regards

- Rob

Raising web standards  : http://ele.vation.co.uk
Linking in with others    : http://linkedin.com/in/robkirton

On 01/06/07, Lyn Patterson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm guessing you are using a liquid layout yeah??

Its not so much the width that worries me- its the height.   The page
currently stops halfway down. She apparently has no problems with my
personal site at her resolution so perhaps I will switch her layout to
the same as mine to see if that improves the look.
> If you want a quick fix you could also consider setting a fixed width
for your site, its less elastic but it would be quick.....

I have already gone down that route and it is even worse - so much
border!!!!

I think I'll try a different layout - I'll change my resolution to
1280x1024 and check out some samples.
Thanks for reply.

Lyn