Hi all,

Just got a 1 pixel gap at the left of my image here that is baffling
me. It is happening in Firefox and Safari on Mac - the only browsers I
have tested in so far. you can see there is space below the image to
the right where it sticks out a bit too.

http://method.com.au/test.html

I have changed the doctype to HTML 4.0, I have made the image inline,
position:relative, but nothing I can do seems to work. Any ideas?

The 1 pixel gap does go away when the scrollbar apears on the browser
window, so when there is enough content to go below the fold.

Thanks
Paul