Hi all,

I am trying to find a solution to a nagging problem.  Most of my client's
sites are not very dynamic and I update them as the client requires.
Because the updates are very infrequent, I have not been charging very much
for this ongoing support.  However, I have a new client who wants to
maintain her own site (one I designed for her).  She is pretty good on the
computer, but doesn't really know her way around HTML or CSS.  I am
agonizing over how to "pass the torch" over to her.  The site is not
extremely complex, but is more than a little task for someone who does not
design web sites.

I am wondering for advice on this situation and I am also wondering how
others handle ongoing updates after the initial design has been implemented.

I am also wondering if a CMS system would, in any way, be a solution to a
situation like this.

Thanks.

Regards,