On Aug 4, 2007, at 6:42 PM, John Faulds wrote:

The only site I've done with a handheld stylesheet is: http:// www.thiesskentz.com.au/

As far as testing goes, not sure how reliable DW's previews would be considering how bad their design view is.

Other testing options include:

http://www.operamini.com/demo/
http://www.operamini.com/beta/simulator/
http://developer.openwave.com/dvl/tools_and_sdk/phone_simulator/
http://www.marketcircle.com/iphoney/ (Mac only)

Hi John, thank you so much for the response. I ran the site in Opera Mini and a few from DW Device Center, it renders quite closely. The obvious different is that there are two "Thiess Kents" logo, one big, one small, the small one overlapping the "Engineers & Constructors" Opera Mini puts the horizontal menu in a tree menu with a "+ (expand)" icon, is this how you set the mobile stylesheet renders it? Padding left are gone for paragrahy and heading elements in the Device center (just like my pixel perfect three cols layout).

I never see a website in a handheld device (my cellphone allows me to brows the internet but I am unwilling to test it as I don't know how much it will cost when the bill arrives ), therefor willing to give a benefit of doubt for the Adobe DM Device Center.

tee