On 20/9/07 (15:21) Nick said:

>Was there any particular reason not to have the h2 elements in the li
>elements, rather than placing them in a div?

Um... a brain seizure of some sort I think. I somehow had it in my head
that block-level items are not permitted inside list items, which is of
course nonsense.

But to be honest, even with the ability to put almost any tag inside an
<li>, I still don't feel like a heading is the right one. These aren't
headings, after all. And a span probably isn't the right one either, but
I chose it because its semantically neutral. These values should have
some weight given to them, but H2 implies a hierarchical structure that
is not there.

Maybe a <strong> tag to replace the <span>?

--
Rick Lecoat