Hey everyone!

I wanted some of you windows users to test out this site if you'd be so kind on your IE browsers.

http://steveframe.sitesbyjoe.com

Please let me know if there are any layout issues you encounter (float drops etc)

Some pages won't validate because I'm scraping the table-laden content from the parent company's awful, though I try to clean them up somewhat (sales and rental search).

I noticed a couple heading issues on my old win2k server, but it has an odd resolution and things look as horrible as they possibly could...

Thanks in advance!

Joseph R. B. Taylor
---------------------------------
Sites by Joe, LLC
"Keep it Clean, Simple & Elegant"
(609) 335-3076
http://sitesbyjoe.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

begin:vcard
fn:Joseph Taylor
n:Taylor;Joseph
org:Sites by Joe, LLC
adr:;;408 Route 47 South;Cape May Court House;NJ;08210;USA
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Designer / Developer
tel;work:609-335-3076
tel;cell:609-335-3076