Joseph Taylor wrote:
Hey everyone!

I wanted some of you windows users to test out this site if you'd be so kind on your IE browsers.

http://steveframe.sitesbyjoe.com

Please let me know if there are any layout issues you encounter (float drops etc)

Some pages won't validate because I'm scraping the table-laden content from the parent company's awful, though I try to clean them up somewhat (sales and rental search).

I noticed a couple heading issues on my old win2k server, but it has an odd resolution and things look as horrible as they possibly could...

Thanks in advance!

Very nice Mr Taylor,

One section that needs some attention is the search form, there's about 15 errors that HTML Tidy caught that are producng some odd effects (<br />s in the <legend>?). Once you have that validated it should start to look more consistent cross-browser, let us know once you've done that. Also this little snippet will prevent the dropdown button from overlapping the text in the options on the dropdowns:

option { padding-right: 0.5em; }

Cheers,
Rob