> Which idea of accessability should be imposed? Yours? Mine? Certainly
> not a
> judge who likely has no concept of the situation or technology. Cases
> like
> this lead to red blooded legislation that takes far too long to fix, and
> even longer to repeal.

Why didn't you just say this at the beginning Chris.

the argument gets lost too much in analogies that do not relate and the cause
then gets diluted.

What can the judge do to help and for what benifit can examples like Target
help us all out with.
Remember first people have to take notice of why is going on.

Gerry McGovern spreads a message of customer-centric design to web site
information. making the site easier to access not just for the disable, can
also enable a better customer experience for those that are able.

William