oops!

Target are not offering a website to help clients. You can bet your last penny they have a website to make it easier to reach more customers and convince them to spend their money with Traget.

Period!
Don't be so ignorant. There is nothing in Target's behaviour that says they want to make life easier for their customers. If ther DID they would make it accessible!

sheesh!

They were asked to fix a tiny thing that would be so easy it is laughable. they said we don't want to make the site easier to use or accessible by a vociferous and disadvantaged group of keen shoppers. Imagine if target said "let's improve the site, make a big deal about it and show how we lead the pack in an inclusive society"

... yeah I though it was funny too!