Completely agree with most of the comments. Accessibility ensures that
the site is usable, not just for disabled users but for ALL your
users.

It should come at no extra cost and only if the designer goes out of
their way to deliver an inaccessible site does it become a problem.
Adding alt attributes, using semantic HTML, ensuring that JavaScript
isn't used for critical functionality etc shouldn't be nice to have's
for the client, they should be built in as standard by any reputable
web designer.

Dave Woods
http://www.dave-woods.co.uk
[EMAIL PROTECTED]