Nick I'm away from my Mac machine for a couple of weeks .. Do you think you
(or someone else with a mac)  could do me a favour and have a look at the
page in question and tell me if the problem is fixed or not on your mac?

It's not all that critical for us, because Macs aren't very big amongst our
customers - a very small proportion  - but if I can set it so it works nice
for them so much the better.

The page is http://newwaves.com.au/nw/mockingupdemo.cfm    It'll only take a
few seconds to determine if the menu drop down under "Stock service" shows
several items or none.

Cheers

Mike Kear

Windsor, NSW, Australia

0422 985 585

AFP Webworks Pty Ltd

http://afpwebworks.com <http://afpwebworks.com/>

Full Scale ColdFusion hosting from A$15/month

  _____