Hi Michael

I had about 2 minutes to wait for the flash to download (and I have a 20Mbps
connection), so ample time to click one of the menu items in Konquerer.

For those browsers that don't do the wmode thing, how about some links
elsewhere on the page. For instance in drop down menus it's a good idea to
make the root level menu items linkable to some other page (like stock
service etc etc) - on those pages show some links to their children and so
on..

HTH
James