I work with a 6 non-techie "business types" who are all involved in
advertising/licensing related functions and they all use Firefox by
choice. Have you ever asked your users what they actually use? Do you
have any stats on browsers (Google analytics will tell you this)? If
not, you are just making a poor assumption.

Christian Montoya
christianmontoya.net