Hi Howard,

If I may add to the excellent advice already offered, and which caters to
another aspect of an accessible web form? Please take a look at my Fast Track
tutorial "Calling Accessible Context-Sensitive Help with Unobtrusive
DOM/JavaScript" at my web page: http://frank.helpware.net.

This concentrates on two accessible methods of adding c-s help to a web form,
and also demonstrates form markup structure without depending on table,
paragraph, or definition list elements. The majority of the unobtrusive
DOM/JavaScript was built with the help and guidance of Gez Lemon of The
Paciello Group (TGP), while other js elements are based on designs by Simon
Willison and Jeremy Keith. You can view it on line and also download the
complete zipped project package containing all external script, css, images
and web pages if it suits.

Hope this may add a bit more to your info.

Kind regards,

Frank M. Palinkas
Microsoft M.V.P. - Windows Help
W3C HTML Working Group (H.T.M.L.W.G.) - Invited Expert
M.C.P., M.C.T., M.C.S.E., M.C.D.B.A., A+
Senior Technical Communicator
Web Standards & Accessibility Designer