John Faulds wrote:

I've got a page shift happening when you hover over certain elements in the right column on this page:

http://www.gbjt.org.au/competitions/enrolment/

Can you provide a link directly to your IE stylesheet? It's a bit difficult to track down from the outside.

Looks like you're using "auto" as fall-back in your expression.
That'll trigger 'Layout' on and off, with the quite normal result that it messes with some of your positioning.

Can't suggest proper fix without seeing all your IE styles. However, adding 'hasLayout' triggers all over the place rarely fixes anything since we're dealing with a bug that has as many negative sides as it has positive.

regards
        Georg
--
http://www.gunlaug.no