From: "John Faulds" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <wsg@webstandardsgroup.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2007 4:19 PM
Subject: [WSG] Markup question

I have to mark up a club constitution where all the paragraphs are
numbered but there are also headings that are supposed to relate to
paragraphs, e.g.:

Heading 1

1. Paragraph goes here

2. Paragraph goes here

3. Paragraph goes here

Heading 2

4. Paragraph goes here

5. Paragraph goes here

Heading 3

6. Paragraph goes here

etc.

An ordered list seems like the most obvious choice but what would I do
with the headings which fall outside of the list items?

--
Tyssen Design
www.tyssendesign.com.au