On 1/9/08, Ross Bruniges <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> so I would recommend if you have control over the content that use use
> them every time you need (the title doesn't have to be used each time
> though)

cynthia says that each use needs a title for priority 3 validation.  i have
just dealt with this on my site.

dwain

btw, how do you get rid of the dotted underline on each abreviation?  i
tried styling the <abbr> with text-decoration:none and the underline is
still there.  any ideas?

-

--
dwain alford
"The artist may use any form which his expression demands;