> Thierry Koblentz wrote:
>
> > You're saying that a wrapper is needed to enclose all other elements
> in a document to give it more meaning?
>
> No I'm not. Point out to me where I'm saying that.

I said:
"Why would we need to group containers together if it is not for styling
purpose?"

You answered:
"Because we're saying that anything in the container belongs together
(thematically, content-wise, logically, etc)."

I said:
"Do we use a wrapper because it brings more meanings to the document or because
it let us center our layout, create faux columns etc.?"

You answered:
"To create meaning, of course."

So I believe my question made sense.

> And I'm tired of your lengthy metaphysical argument about meaning. Have
> fun turning the world into lists. As I said on GAWDS, why not turns
> sentences into ordered lists of words, and words into ordered lists of
> letters, next? Surely that would carry more "meaning", no?

Do I say anywhere people should use lists for everything? Do I even say
anywhere people should use lists for construct? I thought the discussion was
about the semantic value of DIVs. That's the discussion I was trying to have
here. But almost in every single post of yours you mention lists.
Get over it or move to the other thread where we do talk about lists.

> *rolls eyes*

what do you think I've been doing since our discussion on GAWDS?
;)

--
Regards,
Thierry | http://www.TJKDesign.com