tee wrote:
Hi, I really enjoyed reading this thread, especially the responses from Georg and Breton, and thank you Dwain for asking the question.

I have heard a lot about unobtrusive js but thus far it's more like a buzzword to me because I understand no JS.

Can one recommend which JS library is more accessibility user-friendly (is there such word?!). I know the jquery, mootool, prototype, Dojo, Extjs, YUI libraries, and have recently used the jquery for accordion menu and prototype for glider (sliding gallery like the one in Panic.com), but I don't know enough to settle for one that is relatively small size and unobtrusive. Everybody claims he is unobtrusive, and I have difficulty to settle down with one.

Thanks!
Hi tee,

An interesting thread indeed.

I can't recommend any JS libraries as I'm only now cutting my teeth on JS, but I can wholeheartedly recommend a book on JS which focuses on graceful degradation and manipulation of the DOM:

DOM Scripting: Web Design with JavaScript and the Document Object Model by Jeremy Keith

HTH,
-Ray