With respect, last time I looked, the WSG-CMS list was over there ---->

From the Guidelines:
"The mail list does not cover:

    * Non-Web Standards related issues and support
* Discussion of server-side scripting beyond that directly involved with Web Standards * Discussion of content management/web publishing system issues beyond those directly involved with Web Standards (there is a CMS list for that purpose, Log in and go to Edit your login details and mail list subscriptions and set your preferences to "Full CMS list" or "CMS list in digest mode") * Detailed software support such as using a browser, installing a server, installing any tools etc.
    * Product and service advertisements of a purely commercial nature
    * Employment opportunities"

http://webstandardsgroup.org/mail/guidelines.cfm

Not that I'm decrying the questions but we have a resource specifically for CMS discussion so let's use it

Cheers

mark