Hey Mike,  there´s a black line and a grey line ........when the mouse
passes over one grey line it becomes black............when the mouse passes
over one black line it becomes grey..............only the line that the
mouse passes over would change its color..not the whole bg or the other
lines....

On Fri, Apr 11, 2008 at 4:57 AM, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  Do I understand this right: you want the background to change, as the
> mouse passes over one of these diagonal lines - or just when the user mouses
> over any part of the background?
>
> Mike

Laert Jansen
www.laertjansen.com